Sunday, May 16, 2010

Inquiring minds want to know...


Hi friends!
A few of you have asked about purchasing wreaths like the one I made for my front door. I am excited about your inquiries, and would absolutely love to talk to anyone who is interested!

You will need to provide the supplies (flowers, ribbon, Styrofoam ring), or we can schedule a shopping date :) I have done some pricing research and will charge approximately $25 for time and labor. So... give me a call [401.7166] or send me an email ~ amanda.elizabeth.barfield@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks so much for your interest!

Happy Sunday!
~ aeb :)

3 comments:

  1. how much ribbon (how wide)? and how many flowers? and i guess what size ring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy ~ I will email ya' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, You are a Woman of Many talents Amanda:)xx HP,

    ReplyDelete