Saturday, May 8, 2010

MOTHER – [verb] to care for or protect

On the eve of Mother’s Day 2010, I want to take a moment to acknowledge and appreciate the women in my life. As women, it is our nature to nurture. We “mother” the children in our lives, out of love, concern, joy, and even obligation. Who have you cared for or protected over the years? Who have you mothered? Celebrate the beauty of those precious and priceless relationships. Know that you - YOU! - have made a difference in someone’s journey.

"One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child." [Forest Witcraft]

Happy Mother’s Day, my friends… to each and every one of you!
~ aeb :)




No comments:

Post a Comment